SIMTEC offers advanced engineering simulation software and high added-value services to a wide range of companies and institutes, as the reference point for Ansys simulation in South-East Europe for almost 20 years.
SIMTEC, due to its continuous expansion of its footprint in Croatian industry, recently established SIMTEC CROATIA d.o.o., its subsidiary in Croatia, and is now hiring an Application Engineer.
Application Engineer, based in Zagreb, will provide pre and after sales technical support on Ansys Structures Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software, such as Ansys Mechanical, Ansys LS-Dyna, Ansys CFD and more, to SIMTEC customers: the leading and most innovative companies of the Southeast European region, located in Croatia, Serbia and Slovenia.
As an Application Engineer you will:
– Be responsible for technical tasks related to pre-sales opportunities, such as customer meetings with R&D engineers and managers, presentations, and demos.
– Perform simulation test cases.
– Support evaluation of the simulation software.
– Train customers on Ansys Mechanical, Ansys LS-Dyna, Ansys CFD and relevant tools.
– Present Ansys broad simulation portfolio and capabilities during workshops and conferences.
– Analyze customer technical needs and streamline simulation workflows.
– Offer technical support to Ansys users.
– Work closely with sales department.
– Travel in Croatia and abroad.
– Mechanical Engineering or a relevant degree.
– Excellent command of Croatian language and English.
– At least 3 years working knowledge of an FEA software package or a relevant Master’s degree.
– Knowledge of Ansys Mechanical, APDL, LS-Dyna will be considered a plus.
– Highly motivated and well-organized team player
– Customer-facing communication skills.
– Legal entitlement to work in Croatia.
– Military obligations completed; in case this applies.
The company offers:
• Salary according to qualifications.
• Excellent working environment in the forefront of technology.
• Continuous education.
Employment type: Full Time
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
2. Cover letter
3. A document of up to two pages (including any graphs), where you summarize a simulation project you have worked on.
Deadline for submission 30/12/2021. Further information: email@example.com