Sales Administrator/ Inside Sales Executive
Based in Ljubljana
SIMTEC EUROPE d.o.o., a subsidiary of SIMTEC SA, offers advanced engineering design and simulation software and high added-value services to a wide range of companies and institutes, as the reference point for ANSYS simulation in South-East Europe.
SIMTEC, due to its continuous expansion of its footprint in Slovenian industry, is looking for a hard-working and well-organized individual to undertake a Sales Administrator role. The position is based in Ljubljana
- Answer and direct phone calls; screen and organize incoming emails.
- Follow up on sales enquiries.
- Cold call potential customers and build relationships.
- Plan sales and technical meetings with prospects and customers.
- Prepare and send quotations. Check that prices and contracts are up to date.
- Receive and process purchase orders.
- Prepare, process and monitor invoices for all transactions.
- Ensure sales targets are met.
- Provide secretarial support and assist with travel arrangements.
- Support the sales department with administrative tasks.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- A University degree in commerce, business or similar subject, will be considered an asset.
- Serbian language will be a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
- Administrative or sales background with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with ability to use own initiative.
- Time management skills; multi-task and prioritize under minimum supervision.
- Ability to work both independently and as team member.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
The company offers:
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Excellent working environment in the forefront of technology.
- Continuous education.
- Full time employment.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Cover letter
- A document up to one page, where you summarize a sales or marketing or administrative workflow you have completed successfully.
Deadline for submission 1/4/2022.
Further information: +30-2310-251-731